Old Layouts 3

Hello!

Now some layouts I completed last week, as I told you before, they are old, only photos were needed but since they look old I made some minor changes to most of them.  Soon I'll be sharing a few more, I still have some Christmas layouts waiting for photos and I want to empty the basket where they are stored but first I'll be working again with the Simple Stories Romance Collection, I need to finish this collection to start working with another one.


Baby Girl Layout
 Originally this was a baby boy layout, to make it look girly a changed the background paper, tittle, stickers, buttons, mats...  well, it's easiest to tell only the patterned paper pieces (excluding the background) remain from the original. 





Beautiful Layout
In this layout only the chipboard animals, journaling label and photos were added.









Welcome Baby Layout
 This layout is not too old, I made it in 2016 while pregnant using the Prima Marketing Heaven Sent Collection.  No changes were made, only the photo was added.


Thanks for your visit, soon I'll be sharing more layouts.

No comments