Can't Stop Won't Stop Layout

Hello!

Doing masculine layouts is very hard for me.  I really enjoy the girly scrapbook products, colors and designs, they inspire me faster and without many toughts.  But here is a masculine page I did for my husband.

The papers and embelishments are from the Wild Child Collection from American Crafts.  Also, I made some machine stitching and added some paint splashes.  The chipboard letter from the title are very old, they are from Basic Grey, sadly they no longer sell scrapbook products and the sticker fonts are very old too but they are from Echo Park Paper.





One of my husband's friend took him to Emergency Room after he fell from his bicycle and then my husband call me so I arrived there.  You know how we scrapbookers are, so I took some photos of him while waiting for the Doctor so we can always remember that day.  He was in pain but thankfully it was only the contusions and the experience of being careful, not doing jumps in your bike when you are more than 40 and don't try to ignore your pain and continue riding.



He didn't like the idea of me scrapbooking those photos, but it is already finish. Thanks for your visit!  I'll be working on matting a mini album I started 2 years ago, and add photos to other albums I have ready like the Harry Potter one I made for my daughter's past birthday.

Soon I'll be sharing more projects, until then!




No comments