You Are Something Magical Layout

Hello!

Today I'm sharing with you a layout I made for my baby girl, she is always playing and having a great time and those photos inspired me to create this page using the beautiful collection Dream Big by Simple Stories and to make it faster I used a sketch from Page Maps October 2018.  As you can see in the photos she have a great personality; many times she choose what to wear, she is so unique, I love her!




I had a great time playing with this collection, the designs, colors and embellishments are so pretty I wanted to include a little bit of many of them.  Aside from the papers and some fuzzy cut from the cards, I used some die cuts, stickers and puffy stickers.  Also, I did some machine stitching and added some paint splashes in gold, pink and blue.




Here is a closer view of some of the stitching, puffy stickers, die cuts and stickers.



This unicorn was fuzzy cut from one of the 4" x 6" cards from one of the papers.




Something different in this page is the journaling was made out of stickers, the phrases are so cute that I decided to use them instead of typing and printing, this way I use the products in a better way.  I love how it looks.



Thanks for your visit, I'm finishing my daughter's Harry Potter mini album, hopefully I can share it soon with you.  I'm still adding photos and trying to use the die cuts to embellish it.  Until soon!














No comments