Merry Christmas Trifold Mini Album

Hello!

Today I'm sharing with you a mini album I made using Frances Long Trifold Mini Tutorial.  You can find this and other amazing tutorials on her You Tube Channel, Your Book of Memories. 

Since I always love to add a lot of photos and use white cardstock to mat them, I increased the spine size to 1 3/4".  This album holds 50 photos, some of them have white cardstock on the back for the journaling.  The papers and embellishments are from Photo Play Here Comes Santa collection, I love the colors and designs on the papers.  Since I still have some scraps, I'll be working on some layouts and maybe some cards, let's see what comes out of them.

At the end of the post is a flip through video of the mini album, so you can see how cute it turns out.



I added some stickers, paper card and puffy sticker to the cover to decorate it.


Some of them have foam tape to give some dimension to the album.


This beautiful paper covers the back of the mini album.


Here is a view of the open album.


Another view of the album open, you can appreciate the trifold.



If you want to see the complete album, check the video here.



Thanks for your visit, hope you get inspire to create something!  Remember to check Frances Long channel, she is incredible talented!


2 comments

  1. Te quedó precioso. ¿Dónde consifues las colecciones de Photo Play?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Awilda, los compro online, muchas veces en Scrapbook Generation o donde los consiga, busco en Google tiendas que los vendan.

    ReplyDelete