Baby Boy Mini Album Video

Hi!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!  In the past days I've been working on some projects that are not the ones I usually work with.  I finished crocheting the edge of a blanket for my daughter, added photos to a Disney Mini Album from a class I bought at a local store around two years ago and made this baby boy mini album.  Since I have two daughters, I'm usually working girly projects with flowers, butterflies and lots of pink but this time I had to do a boy project, it was a little hard because it is not what I'm often doing, but I like the result.  A flip through video of the album is available so you can see all the details and how cute this album is, so you can check it out after the photos.





To make the cover prettier, I made a shaker using chunk glitter from Target, gold stars I had in my stash and die cuts and cut outs from the papers.


For the album construction I used the Mr Benjamin 1 & 2 tutorials from Paper Phenomenon. If you like the album, you can purchase the tutorial in their website, they have this and many more great tutorials.  I used kraft cardstock as my base color and the patterned papers and embellishments are from Echo Park Paper Hello Baby Boy collection.  To make it easier at the moment of adding the photos, I left space for 4" x 6" and 3" x 4" photos only.  A total of 86 photos can be added to the album as it is, but a few more mats can be added if needed.

Check the flip through video of the album here:


Thanks for your visit, and I hope my work inspires you to create!  In the next days I'll be sharing a Disney layout I have in process using the new Simple Stories Say Cheese Christmas.

Until soon,

10 comments

  1. I am inloved with your album!!!!!! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beatiful. Thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beatiful. Thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I would love to know how you made this album. If that would be OK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I purchased the tutorial instructions from Paper Phenomenon. I can't share them because I'm not the owner of the design, but you can purchase them in their website. The tutorials are for the Mr Benjamin 1 and Mr Benjamin 2 mini albums. Go check them, they have beautiful designs and if you subscribe to them, you would receive their emails with discount codes. The do sales up to 60% discount a few times during the year. Hope this info helps you!

      Delete
  5. Hi, Your album is beautiful. You did a very good work. I would like to know the brand and color number/entire name of your kraft cardstock... if it is possible. Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm glad you like this mini album, I don't have it with me since it was a gift but I usually use kraft cardstock from Bazzill Basics or from Recollections by Michael's. Hope this helps you.

      Delete