Crop & Create Delivered Fall 2021 Project Share

 Hi!

Hope you are having a great day! I'm very happy because last weekend I did a lot of scrapbooking. I was attending my first Crop & Create Papercraft Event by Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine and two of my friends were at home with me doing scrapbooking. I have to tell you, the event was amazing. Very well organized, all the projects were gorgeous, high quality products (and lots of products), instructions, videos, lives, surprises, give aways and so much more! Stay with me during this post to see a short video with the 19 layouts, the Christmas mini album and two traveler's notebooks we made during the weekend.


I love the event so much that I finished all the projects and want to share my experience with you, in case you are wondering what you can expect from their events. The instructors were:

  • Meghann Andrew
  • Vicki Boutin
  • Layle Koncar
  • Victoria Calvin
In addition to them, they gave us an exclusive attendee kit with instructions for 5 layouts designed by Virginia Nebel. Also, she designed a Christmas mini album as a "make & take". During the event, other designers were present. On Saturday, Jana Eubank appeared and thought us how to create a layout using Simple Stories products and on Sunday Paige Evans thought another layout class. 

The materials for all the projects were included in the kit and after making 19 layouts, one mini album and two traveler's notebooks we still have plenty of products to create more project (papers, die cuts, stickers, chipboards, stencils, inks, markers, washi tapes, stamps and so much more). 

Another thing you may want to know is that we had the opportunity to know the instructors better during lives' from Monday to Thursday before the event. As keynote address we had Stacey Julian on Friday and on Saturday we had a live with Cathy Zielske. 



As you can see, it was an amazing experience! If you had the opportunity to attend one of their event, don't think it more and sign up.
I hope you like and enjoy these projects as much as I do! If this is the case, please, like this video and subscribe to my channel. This way I know making the videos is worth the effort. If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me. Have a great day!



No comments