All I Want for Christmas Layout

 Hi!

It's almost Christmas, hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season! Earlier this month, we had our Christmas photo session, and this is one of the photos from that day. I love this photo of my daughters; they are my most valuable and precious gift! You can feel the love between them, which fills my heart. What a better way to highlight this photo and document it than creating a layout. 


For this page, I used the beautiful Gifts cut file from JustNick. The papers and embellishments are from Cocoa Vanilla Studio Joyful collection.


I cut the Gifts design in white textured cardstock from American Crafts and backed it with patterned papers from Joyful using 12" x 12" papers and also papers from the 6" x 8" pad. It took me some time to back the cut file, I did it in parts because there are many details on it. If I remember correctly, it took me around 1.5 hours to back it by hand, using a pencil, scissors, and kraft knife.


To connect the photo with the gifts, I matted the photo using patterned papers from the collection and created a floral cluster on the corner. Those flowers were fussy cut from one of the papers and some were added using foam tape for dimension. On the center of the Gift bow I added a wooden button.


At the top of the page, I added two strips of paper and some banners. Then, I tied them together using crochet thread and a bow. On the bottom of the page, I added a strip of paper with scallops cut from the cut apart paper in the collection. For the title, I used a die cut banner with foam tape and added a little mint tab to the photo for more interest.


The last details I added to the layout are the tiny puffy stars and the gold paint splatters.


Thanks for your visit, I hope you like and enjoy this layout as much as I do, and it inspires you to craft. Merry Christmas!
 


No comments