2018 Vacation Shirts

Hi!

Hope you are all doing great!  First I want to apologize for not blogging in a long time, I was very busy preparing everything for our vacations since it was something my husband and I decided on last minute and I had short time to plan.  I left all my projects on pause until we return, but the truth is its been one week since we came back and they are still in pause while I finish other things I'll be sharing with you soon, like my daughter's Harry Potter mini album.

Talking about my teen daughter, she is a Harry Potter fan and since she turned 13 on May we gave her the surprise of going to Universal Studios as her birthday gift, she was so excited, I took a lot of photos for an album I made for her and can't wait to print them and finish it.

As part of the preparation, I made some shirts using Siser Heat Transfer, it is so awesome and the glitter one is beautiful.  Here are the shirts I made:


Animal Kingdom Family Shirts



Mickey's Head Family Shirts

Star Wars Family Shirts


Disney Shirts


Epcot Family Shirts



 


 

Have a nice day and thanks for your visit!

No comments