Motherhood Mini Album

Hi!

Recently I found on You Tube a channel named Your Book of Memories of a very nice and talented girl named Frances Long and one of her tutorials (Animal Style Folio) captured my attention so I made a mini album using it.  That mini album was a last moment gift I made for my mom on her birthday using photos from all her daughter, grandchildren and some of her parents.  I was in such a hurry that I forgot to take pictures of it but the album was so easy that I made three more.  Now I'm sharing with you the Motherhood Mini I made using Simple Stories Love & Adore paper pad.  It will hold photos of me and my daughters.

Here are some pictures of the album:














I'll be posting pictures of the other two albums I made with this tutorial, don't miss them.

Thanks for your visit!

No comments