Be Mine Layout

Hello!

Today I'm sharing with you a layout I made yesterday with the Romance Collection from Simple Stories, I was almost done with this collection but a few more paper sheets and embellishments came in the Warehouse Box Sale by Simple Stories.  I ordered the box for the first time this year and it was worth every penny, lots of great products.  Ok, back to the layout, the photo was taken by my daughter, she wanted us to kiss and this was the result.


I made a lot of fuzzy cuts from the patterned papers and used them as embellishments, also used some chipboards, cards from the papers, stickers and die cuts, all from the collection.  The tag behind the papers in the bottom right side have the journaling on the back side.  A little bit of white paint was added to the border of the background paper, adding a little more in a few areas for a more artistic look.  Some of the embellishments were added with foam tape to give the layout more dimension.


The scalloped border were made with an old Sizzix Thinlits border die, I cut it from one of the patterned paper.  And in the next photo you can get a closer view of the embellishments cluster on the right side of the layout.

Hope you like it and it inspire you to take some time to have fun and create something!  




No comments