Smile Layout

Hi!

Today I made this layout for my baby girl, we are in love with her smile and how funny she is and since these papers from Simple Stories Bliss Collection were still in my desk, I used them to create this layout and preserve these beautiful photos.



To embellish the layout I used the 12" x 12" sticker sheet, chipboards and die cuts from the collection.  The big butterflies are part of the paper, I cut around them with a X-ACTO knife and added some foam tape to make them look more real and 3D.   For the title, I traced around the letters with a black pen to give them some shadow and dimension.



I did some messy stitching around the papers for a more crafty/artistic look.


This is a closer look to some of the embellishments and details of the layout.  You can see the butterflies from the paper used as embellishments.


This is a closer view of  the embellishments cluster of the left side.  The journaling was printed in cardstock and cut into stripes.


Another photo of the cluster, as you can see some of the embellishments were added with foam tape to add dimension.


A closer view of the right side cluster, with a pretty quote in a chipboard tag.



Thanks for your visit, hope you get inspired with this layout.  Soon I'll be creating more projects and sharing them.  Until then!


No comments