Sister's Love Layout


Hi!

A few weeks ago I saw pictures of the Wild Love Collection by Photoplay and fall in love with it.  I love all the details in the collection, especially the cute animals, they are so nice that I bought it as soon as it was released and made this layout of my daughters.  I have a lot of pictures of them they are my inspiration and I want to capture and preserve all those beautiful moments they share as sisters so in the future they can look at them and always remember how strong and pure is their love is.




For the layout I used the papers and stickers from the collection pack.  I fuzzy cut some of the animals from the 3” x 4” cards paper.  I distressed the borders of some of the papers and stitched around some of them.  The blue/green paper in between the feather and animals papers is from Echo Parks Victoria’s Garden Collection (an oldie in my stash) and the small letters from the title are from My Minds Eye.  Also, I used a Page Maps sketch from December 2018 as inspiration to create this layout.


The pink heart was drawn and cut from one of the collection's paper and the tiger was fuzzy cut from one of the cards.


Some of the embellishments have foam tape on the back to create some dimension and interest.


Finally, the journaling is hidden in a tag that can easily be pull from behind the photo.



I had a lot of fun creating this layout, it is a little busy but I liked how it turns out.  

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, hope you get inspired with my creations and it would be very nice to read your comments.

Have a nice day!


No comments