Stay Magical Layout

Hi!

It's been a long time since my last post, we had a last minute vacation trip to Florida to enjoy some time with family and to visit a few amusement parks, then we came back to celebrate Christmas and today is the last day of 2018 and I can't finish it without posting here so I decided to make this post to wish you a wonderful New Year 2019.  Hope it is full of blessings, love and great moments.

Also, I want to share with you a layout I recently made using the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Stay Colorful Collection.  I used a 12" x 12" paper for the background and the other papers were from the 6" x 6" paper pad.  To embellish the layout I used some stickers and die cuts from the collection.  Finally I do some stitching and added some paint.



I used some photos of my daughter doing her first facial mask, she was so curious about doing a mask, I bought one for her, and she enjoy the moment. I'm so glad I captured it, she is growing fast.


You can see the stickers cluster in the corner and some paint splatters.


The journaling was printed in cardstock and added in stripes in between the title and the photos.


In this photo you can see the embellishments cluster in the bottom of the layout made of stickers and die cuts.

Thanks for your visit, hope you get inspired to create something!




No comments