Document Every Day Mini Album with Tutorial

 Hi!

Today I'm very happy to share with you my latest album designed with My Creative Scrapbook February Main Kit featuring Vicki Boutin's Fernwood collection. I also used a chipboard binder and pages inserts that are available as add-on with the kit purchase. This kit is gorgeous, the colors of the collection and all the designs make this kit a must have! Stay with me during this post to see photos of all the pages in the album. At the end you can find the flip through video with a tutorial on how to make the waterfall I did in the back cover.



























If you want to see the flip through of the album, check it here. Remember, there is a small tutorial at the end on how to make the waterfall on the back cover.


Thanks for your visit and for staying with me during this long post. I hope you like and enjoy this album as much as I do and it inspires you to craft!



No comments