Love Cutfile Layout

 Hi!

Hope you are having a great day! I'm very happy since last Sunday I had a "live" in Facebook for the Happy Hearts Class that I designed, and everything runed well. There is something about teaching that makes my heart happy, definitely I love sharing and it brings me joy. It was fun to do the live, but I miss those days when I taught in person, seeing and hearing the people. Doing the lives is good but it doesn't compare to be in person. Anyway, I'm very happy that everything runed smoothly and people are working on their pages! On Valentine's Day, I shared one of the layouts from the class on Instagram and forgot to share it here, so let me present you "Love" layout. 

If you are interested in the class, I still have a few kits available, check all the details [here]. For the class I prepared a kit with all the materials (patterned papers, cardstocks, foam titles and embellishments, stickers, die cuts and more), instructions and videos. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow and you will complete 10 12" x 12" layouts to preserve the photos of your love ones, not necessarily in Valentine's Day, they can be used for any day of the year. 


Most of the products used are from Simple Stories Happy Hearts collection and you'll be doing techniques like hand stitching, paint splatters, using borders, mixing patterned papers, using and backing cut files, creating clusters and more to create 10 beautiful pages full of details.


I love how these layouts turned out, they are so pretty and the feedback has been amazing! If you don't know me, don't worry, I've been teaching scrapbook for more than 12 years, I made a pause after closing my store but now I'm back. I ensure you, the instructions are easy to follow as told by customers (both English and Spanish) and the layouts are a great way to craft without stress. Don't miss this class, you won't regret it. If you have any question, please contact me at simplyrebeca@yahoo.com.


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you like this layout and it inspires you to craft!

No comments