Always Be You Layout

 Hello! 

Hope you are doing great! It's a new month and Christmas is getting closer! While we wait for Christmas, let's try to create some Fall layouts. For me it is hard to create seasonal layouts since we basically only have one season here in Puerto Rico: summer, and some rainy days, for a change. We don't have those piles of beautiful colored leaves falling from the tress. For that, I'll need to travel and take those kinds of pictures, it is in my bucket list so maybe someday you can see them in my layouts. In the meantime, let's use beautiful fall products with the photos I've taken during this season. For me, the best choice is to match the colors in the photos with the papers and see how it works. 

I made this layout for JustNick Studio using the Floral Wreath 5 cut file. As the title says, it is a wreath, but while backing it with patterned paper, it broke in two parts, and I decided to use it divided to create this beautiful layout and I loved how it turned out. Sometimes those little "problems" are great opportunities to be more creative.

The papers and products used are from the Pinkfresh Studio Good Times collection. If you haven't seen this collection, go check it out before is too late. The colors, designs and variety of embellishments are so pretty that it is a must have for your paper crafts during fall and other season since it is very versatile.

After backing the cut file, I added enamel dots to the center of the flowers and added it to a patterned paper. Then, I used two small photos (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") inside the big arch. For the title, I mixed the puffy alphas and the die cut titles. To embellish the layout, I made two clusters, one in the photos and the other in the small arch to create a diagonal design in the page. The flowers and leaves were fussy cut from patterned papers. For dimension, I used foam tape in some of the embellishments to create layers, and mixed materials for texture.



In the clusters you can see I used chipboard frames, staples, a tag, die cuts, thread for the bow, puffy stickers, and metallic pearls for the final touch.

This is layout turned out very delicate and beautiful. Making the photos stand out and giving the viewer white space to rest and capture all the details in the page. Thanks for your visit, I hope you like and enjoy this layout as much as I do, and it inspires you to craft! Come back soon for more inspiration.



No comments