Making Memories Together Layout

 Hi!

Hope you are having a great day! I've been very busy with Christmas, since it's around the corner, but before I started making projects about my favorite season, I'm going to share this last Fall layout. For this page, I used the beautiful Autumn Frame 2 cut file from JustNick Studio. It's an easy to make layout so stay with me during this post to learn how I made it!

I started by cutting the frame using white textured cardstock from American Crafts with the Silhouette Cameo. For that, I used a mat in good condition (that can hold the paper well) and the settings were: 
Blade Depth: 4, Force: 30 and Speed: 2. The trick to cut this detailed cut file is to use a good blade and mat, and a low speed. 
Then, I used the sewing machine and white thread to stitch a border around the frame. After that, I glued the frame to the yellow paper. The patterned papers and embellishments used in this layout are from Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream collection.


To help the photos be the focus of the page, I matted them with white cardstock and a blue floral-patterned paper from Daydream. Also, I made two tags for the journaling using patterned papers.


Around the left, right, and bottom edges of the photos, I added foam tape to create a pocket and be able to insert and remove the tags easily.


To embellish the layout, I fussy cut flowers from the floral paper in Daydream and created a cluster below the photos. I used foam tape behind the photos in strategic areas to create dimension in the layout. Now, when you see the cluster, you can see different layers.


For the title, I used Thickers from a Jen Hadfield collection. They are gold, thin, cursive, and foamy. I love how pretty and delicate these titles are. To complete the title, I used stickers from the collection to create the "together" label and embellished it with a die cut heart.


The finishing touch for this layout were a few gold drops from Scrapbook.com Pops of Color in glitter gold.


As you can see, this is a layout with few embellishments that you can recreate easily with floral die cuts if you don't want to fussy cut. I enjoy fussy cutting and for this layout, I like the flowers without the white border, so they don't compete with the white frame. 

Thanks for your visit and for staying with me during this post. I hope you like this layout as much as I do, and it inspires you to craft!



No comments