Always and Forever Layout

Hi!


I can't believe I'm posting again this week!!  The second layout I created last week with Simple Stories Romance Collection and another Page Maps March 2018 sketch, I love them!


Always and Forever Layout



A lot of fuzzy cutting, I really love to cut, it makes me happy, is like a therapy, lol.  The wood paper in the background was a border saved and re purpose from the XOXO Layout I shared in my previous post.  For that layout I cut out the flowers from the paper and use foam tape to add them but since the wood background is so beautiful I didn't want to through it away so I used it here.  The journaling is in the pink tag on top.

Here are some close up details of the layout:






Hope you like it!  Thanks for your visit and come again soon to see if I had the time to update the blog, right now I'm working on a double layout with this collection while organizing my stamps.

No comments