XOXO Layout

Hi!


I'm back soon, yeahhh!!!  It was a productive week, I made two new layouts, create a paper punches catalog so I know what I have and started to organize my stamps.  Also, I finish the six oldies shown in the previous two posts.  This layout I'm sharing now was made with the Simple Stories Romance Collection, I love this collection is really beautiful but the reason I made so many layouts with it is because I want to finish it, I don't want to store it, my paper storage space is full so I must finish the collections.  I'm almost done with it, I think two or three more layouts and it is dead!!!


XOXO Layout

For this layout I used a second sheet of the background paper to cut out some of the flowers and then added them with foam tape for dimension.  The tittle was cut from one of the papers cards and the other embellishments are stickers.  I decided to stitched the heart shape around the flowers to make the flower design stand out.  Also, used some acrylic paint in the background.

This are some close ups of the layout to show you the details more closely.




Thanks for your visit!  Tomorrow I'll be posting the other layout I made this week with this collection.  

No comments