Hello Love Layout

Hello!

Hope you have had a beautiful Easter.  I had a great week with my family and spent some time organizing my stamps, which is taking more time than expected, I still need to organize like a 25% of my stamps.  This is a little boring but I discovered a lot of stamps I didn't remember I have and many of them are still new so hopefully soon I can use them, let's see.



Well, Yesterday I took some time out of the stamps organization to finish this double layout I started before Easter, I was in need of some craft time, it feels so good!!  Here is the result, using the Romance Collection from Simple Stories and a sketch from Page Maps March 2018.  I'm almost done with this collection, yeahhhh!!!  Many one or two more layouts and I'll be done with it!



Photos are from January 2017, love watching my daughters together, creating strong love bonds that in the future will let them be great sisters and the best of friends.







Hope you like it!  I'll be trying to add photos to at least one of the oldies and finishing the Romance Collection.  I'm taking a free week from the stamp organization.

Thanks for your visit!


No comments