Fun Day Mini Album with Video and Tutorial

 Hi!

Have you seen the March Main Kit of My Creative Scrapbook? It is full of beautiful products and today I'm sharing with you a mini album I made with it. The photos of the mini album are from a school activity when my daughter was in third grade. She's in eleventh grade now. They are old photos that I never scrapbooked, but the papers in this kit are perfect for them since she was dressed as a cowgirl. 

For the cover, I made a shaker and decorated it with the alphas, die cuts, and chipboards from the kit. The gold leaves were heat embossed in vellum using the stamp set in the kit. If you want to learn how to make them, I prepared a video tutorial of how to emboss on vellum. You can find it at the end of the flip through video I'm sharing in this post.


Below are photos of each page of the mini album. 





















Check here the flip through video of the mini album and learn how to heat emboss on vellum:



Hope you like and enjoy this mini album and it inspires you to craft!



No comments