Summer Album

Hi!

Hope you are having a beautiful day. In this post, I'm sharing with you my latest album. It is big, the covers are 7" x 9" and the interior pages are 6 1/2" x 8 1/2". I designed it a few months ago using black cardstock and chipboard and left it in my area, waiting until I had some time and a beautiful collection to cover and embellish it with, so when I received the gorgeous June Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook I thought they will work perfect together. Here is the result! Stay with me to see photos of each page and check the flip through video at the end of this post, I'm sure you are going to love this project!

For the cover, I made a shaker and embellished it with the die cuts and chipboards in the kit.

This is the inside of the cover, where I made a pocket to hold a few 3" x 4" and 4" x 6" cards where I can add photos. On the right is the first page that has two flaps that open side to side.


Here is a closer photo of the inside of the cover, where you can see the pocket and the cards. 


The next photo is the first page when closed. One flap can hold two 3" x 3" photos and the other a 3" x 4" photo.


This is how the first page looks when open. All the photo mats are 3" x 4" or 4" x 3". The flowers in the middle were fussy cut from the floral paper.


Below is the back of the first page and the front of the second page.


For the back of the first page I made a mini layout with space for a 4" x 4" photo. To decorate this page, I used fussy cut flowers from one of the papers.


This is the front of the second page, which has a flap that opens to the right. Both mats are 3" x 3".


This is how this page looks when the flap is open. You can find a mini layout with a 3 1/2" x 5" photo mat, and a 3" x 4" mat on the right.


The next photo is the back of page 2 and the front of page 3.


In the back of page two you can see a mini layout embellished with a fussy cut flower and a 4" x 4" photo mat.


On the side, you find the front of page 3 which is a pocket to hold 3" x 4" and 4" x 6" cards where photos can be added.


Next are the back of page three and the front of page four.


On the back of page three you can find a mini layout with space for two 4" x 3" photos, which was also  embellished with a fussy cut flower.


The front of page four has two 4" x 6" flaps where you can add 3" x 4" and 4" x 6" photos. They open to the right.


When the flaps are open, this is how they look, revealing a mini layout with space for a 3 3/4" x 4 3/4" photo. 


In the next photo you can see the back of page four and the interior of the back cover.


In the back of page four I added a flap that opens to the top, revealing two photos. The one in the flap is 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" and other is 3 1/2" x 5". The butterfly was placed there to help hold the flap in place.

This is my Summer album, I had lots of fun making it and I can't stop watching the pages, I love how it turned out. Now, I invite you to see here a quick flip through of the album.


Thanks for your visit. I hope you like and enjoy this project as much as I do and it inspires you to craft. If this is the case, don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel for more inspiration. If you have any questions leave me a comment and I'll be answering as quick as possible.

No comments