Happiness Right Here Layout

 Hello! Today I'm sharing a layout I designed for Peartree Cutfiles to celebrate their 3rd birthday! This year, Peartree is having a bit of reunion including present and past design team members who are all taking part in a very special Birthday Design Team Challenge. For my layout I "peared" the cut file with my favorite product, patterned paper and this is the result.

The "Happiness Right Here" cut file is a gift from Peartree during this month. You can visit their facebook group to download it and be part of the challenge. The papers and embellishments in this layout are from The Little Things collection by Simple Stories.

I started by backing the cut file with a patterned paper that will make the heart in the photos pop, so I used a red polka dot paper from the collection. Then, I added foam tape on its back to give the title dimension and have it pop from the page.


Then, I chose the other papers in the middle of the layout. I tore and distressed their edges to give them texture. I used a piece of yellow plaid, two stripes of black, and two pieces of lilac.


On the upper corner of the cut file, I made a floral cluster and added enamel dots, a bee, and a bird. They are die cuts from the different packs, and the peach flower is a foam sticker.


To balance the layout, I made another floral cluster on the corner of the photos using die cuts. There, I also added two tags with white thread.


At the end of the layout, I decided to tear a piece of the white cardstock on the top and bottom and backed those spaces with a floral patterned paper.

Thank you so much for your visit, I hope you like this layout as much as I do, and it inspires you to craft!



No comments