Happy Birthday Layout

Hello!

The new Birthday Simple Set by Simple Stories is so fun and colorful that I couldn't resist using it to document those photos of my daughter's 18th birthday. This mini kit includes six patterned papers, two of each design and a 12" x 12" sticker sheet. To create this layout, I used four of the six designs included in the collection and some Color Vibe products. Stay with me if you want to know how I made it and what products I used.

I started by using the banner paper with the grid as the background. Then, I used a piece of the stars paper to hold the photos and embellishments. Below the photos I added a strip of the stripes paper with a thin strip of the yellow with stars paper.

To enhance the layout, I mat it on a Color Vibe Teal cardstock. Now, a thin teal border can be seen around the page. Then, to help the photos stand out, I mat them on Pink and Orange Color Vibe cardstocks.


For the title, I used one of the stickers and place other stickers around it to create little clusters and give it more interest. Under the striped paper I added a scalloped border, punched on a strip of Pink Color Vibe cardstock.


On top of the big photo, I added a few more stickers to balance the layout.


Since the simple sets don't have a lot of embellishments as the big collections, I used the chipboards and enamel dots from the Color Vibe line, which coordinate perfectly with all Simple Stories collections.


The chipboard stars and the enamel dots are all from the Bright Color Vibe.
 

I printed the journaling in white cardstock and cut it in thin strips. With that, I finished this fun and happy layout.


Thank you so much for your visit. I hope you like this layout and it inspires you to craft!. Come back soon for more inspiration.



No comments