I Am 40 Layout

Hi!



Hope you are having a great day!  Last week I started working with a layout but I had to leave it until today when I finally had some time to finish it.  Last year I turned 40 and my husband bring me a cake to celebrate with my mother, stepfather and our daughters.  There are not many pictures of the moment but I love this one of my and my daughters, it was not the best background, it was in the kitchen, but it captured this important moment in my life.  To create the layout I used a cut file from Paige Evans #255640 and the I Am Collection from Simple Stories.  


The photo was matted with some patterned papers and embellish with a bouquet of flower fuzzy cut from one of the 4" x 6" cards of the collection. This cut file is really pretty and easy to backed with paper, to enhance it I added a few details like the pearls, the 40 chipboard from Basic Grey alphabet I had in my stash for many years and painted them with acrylic paints.  Also, some diecuts were added from the collections.



The banners, butterflies, camera and title are part of the diecuts from the I Am Collection Part 1 but the papers are from the Part 2.  These collections are both amazing, I love everything about them!  The colors are beautiful and they have all the designs and details I love like flowers, butterflies, cameras, banners, gold, pink....


The layout I matted it on a black cardstock and machine stitched around it and in the journaling area.  Too finish it, I added some paint splatters using white and gold paints.  Foam tape was used in many details to give dimension and interest to the page. 

Thanks for your visit, until soon!

No comments