Love Story Layout


Hi!

Happy New Year 2019!  I'm happy to start this New Year doing scrapooking and sharing my work with you.  This post is for a layout I made using a photo of me and my husband the day of my 38th birthday, I was pregnant of approximately 6 months, of our little daughter.  It's been two and a half year since that photo, yes, I'm 40 now, but those papers works perfectly for it, they are so elegant and beautiful and it is also important to scrapbook our relation and our love!





I fuzzy cut a complete sheet of the flowers paper, I didn't use all of them, but now I have them ready for a next project.  This is You and Me Collection from Echo Park Papers, there are not many embellishments available with the collection so I bought the kit of papers and stickers and used them to create this project.





Also I used a cutting file #265023 from Silhouette America store, I cut it on white cardstock and modify it by painting the leaves in a tone similar to the green on the papers using some Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Pine Needles and Black Soot).  I covered the tulips using papers and backed the birds with cardstock.



Almost all flowers and leaves have foam tape on the back to add dimension and interest to the layout, also the birds, photo and part of the title.  To finish it I added some gold paint splatters near the flowers.


Thanks for your visit, soon I'll be sharing some new project, until then!


No comments