Lovable Layout

Hello!

I'm early this week with a layout I made yesterday.  I've been working with this collection for the past two weeks, and since I had it on my desk, I decided to use it again with some of the photos I had on hand.  At the begining, when I received the collection I choose some photos to work with it, more than I can use in one layout so I still have them on my desk.  This is half of the process already done, so I can create a layout faster, but my next project will be with other collection, I need a change, lol.

This beautiful collection, You & Me from Echo Park Papers, comes with amazing flower designs and the colors are very pretty and works perfect for the photos of my baby girl. For this layout I only used patterned papers from the collection.





The flowers on the corner of the photo were fuzzy cut from the floral paper.  The title is from American Crafts Goldie Foil Foam Tickers.  They are adorable, I'm in love with them!




I used some butterflies I had in my stash, they are from Recollection and from American Crafts One Canoe Two.  The card behind the photo is from My Mind's Eye My Story Mixed Bag, it has the journaling, I love to hide my journaling to make the layout look more organize. 


To give the layout more interest I machine stitched around the border using a gold tone thread and added some paint splatters using watercolor paints and the gold one is a pigment I had in my stash for over 4 years and  diluted it on water a few month ago and threw the original bottle away and now don't have any information about it.  Anyway, I just ordered some Shimmerz for when it is over I have something to replace it.  Finally I added some sequins.



Thanks for take the time to visit my blog, I really enjoy your visits.  And thanks to the people who sometimes leave a comment, is really nice to know you like, enjoy and got inspire with my work.  I'll be back soon, hopefully this week, with a layout I'm working with.  Until then!



2 comments