Snuggle Time Layout

Hi

How are you?  I'm doing great getting back to my daily routine after the Christmas "vacations".  Now back with my daughter's school, home and my creative toddler.  One of my resolutions for this year is to do more scrapbooking than last year.  This is my favorite hobby and I need to find time to enjoy it, this means having a little bit more time for me.  For this reason, I'm doing my best to at least make one post per week, so here I am for my second post in 2019. 

For this layout, Snuggle Time, I used the You & Me collection by Echo Park Paper.  I used some of the papers and the 12" x 12" sticker sheet from this collection.  Also used the cutting file #275492 from Silhouette America store, some butterflies from American Crafts Globe Gallery for One Canoe Two and other butterflies from Recollection.  The alphabet and hearts are from American Crafts Goldie Thickers.   You can see the layout and some detailed pinctures below.






To embellish the wreath and add more details to the layout I cut the heart from one of the cards on the paper and used some of the flowers I fuzzy cut last week, also used some stickers flowers and added a gold foam heart on the center of some of them.  The photo was matted using some patterned papers from the You & Me Collection and the paper stripes on the background were cut from one of the papers.


Here you can see some of the embellishments were added using foam tape for extra dimension and interest. And some paint splatters were done to make the layout look less white and more artistic.


The cut file was made twice, at least the flower part, to highlight the flower using a pink shade. This part of the wreath was backed with paper and foam tape.


This is another view of the embellishment cluster on the bottom side of the layout.  Until soon and hope my work inspire you to create something!

Have a great day!


No comments