Beautiful (Mary Poppins) Layout

Hi!

This has been a busy week, but finally yesterday I had some time for me, so I took it to create this layout I'm sharing today. It's about Mary Poppins, my all time favorite character from Disney! Every time we visit the parks I try to find her for my daughters' autograph book and to take some photos  with her. 

Immediately after seen the beautiful umbrella cut file from The Cut Shoppe I knew I was going to use it for a Mary Poppins layout with the Practically Perfect collection kit from Carta Bella that I had since it was released last year.  I love the result, is a clean, simple and elegant layout that represents pretty well the character of Mary Poppins.




To backed the leaves of the cut file I used a paper from Echo Park Victoria's Garden collection, the pink flowers were backed with a paper from Flora #1 collection from Carta Bella, for the bow I used the  Practically Perfect collection and the rest is Bazzill Basics cardstock in red, white and yellow.  In the middle of the bow is a flower sticker.


I used various patterned papers, the 12" x 12" sticker sheet and some chipboards from the collection to embellish the page and give it some texture. At the end I added some black splatters using acrylic paint.




Thanks for your visit, I hope you like this layout and gets inspire with my creations!  Until soon!

No comments