Smile Layout

Hi!

Hope you are having a great day!  Today I'm here to share a layout I made using the SCT Delivered Spring Fling Kit.  I received this kit as a gift from Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine for one of my collaborations with them.  This layout is for my baby girl. She loves to wear dresses and play outside, so the papers in the kit work perfectly with her photos.




For the background I used the light pink cardstock and  5" x 12" strip of the floral paper.  I cut stripes of the yellow, pink and mint paper to create the banners.  For more texture, I distressed the edges of the papers.


The frames were already embellished, but the one in the right had a glass so I removed it and added a bird from the die cuts using foam adhesive.  I added the photos to the back and adhered them to the page using foam adhesive as well, this helps them stand out and be the focus of the layout.


To embellish the page, I used the exclusive stamp in the kit. I stamped it using Versa Magic Pixie Dust ink pad in the area of the flowers cluster.  I cut four blue flowers from one of the papers and used the die cuts.



The tags on the top holds the journaling on the back, they can be easily removed from the page by pulling them and they can be inserted back.  Those tags were made using We R Memory Keepers tag board and the Hole Reinforcer punch.  I used twine from my stash but I can't remember the manufacturer.




At the end, I made a border using my sewing machine with white thread, and added some paint splatters using white and black acrylic paint.  For other textures and dimension in the splatters area I used enamel dots by Pink Fresh Studio that are part of the kit and added a few white drops using Nuvo Drops by Tonic Studio.


Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you like this layout and it inspires you to create!




No comments