Awesome Pool Day Layout

 Hi!

Hope you are doing great! Today I'm back at the blog to share with you a double spread layout I made using another sketch from the Allison Davis class Sketches for 6" x 6" pads. It's a very simple and clean layout, I decided to use photos of my family in the pool. They are not the best quality photos but since I had them already printed, I used them. 

For a better view of the layout, here is a photo of the left side page:


The next photo is the right side layout:

These pages were created  using Bella Blvd Secrets of the Sea 6" x 8" pad, die cuts, puffy stickers, and designers clips. In the title area you can see some of those embellishments. I distressed the edges of some of the papers, and remove the clip to leave only the message in them as embellishments.

Then I added some clouds on top of the photo, using foam adhesive. The sun is a chipboard from Simple Stories Hello Summer collection. The tab with the date was made using a WRMK corner chomper, then I used a Park Lane date stamp and Staz-On ink to stamped the date.
For more texture, I used different materials in the layouts and added a stitched border using the sewing machine and white thread. The title was made using an old Basic Grey naked chipboard alphabet. I used acrylic paint in blue to paint it. The other letters are from American Crafts Loving Life Thickers.
The pink scalloped border was made using a Stampin' Up punch. As you can see it's a simple layout, but I like how it turned out. I love those cute puffy stickers and all the layers and textures in the pages.
Thanks for you visit, hope you like this layout and it inspires you to craft!





No comments