Beautiful Lipstick Diva Layout

 Hi!

Today I'm back again, sharing with you another double spread layout I made. I've been working with the Allison Davis Sketches for 6" x 6" Pads Class, this is why I'm making double layouts recently. The sketch I used for this layout is my favorite so far. I like that it can be used many times, for many different themes, showcasing the photos, papers and embellishments. This layout turned out so pretty. I love the look of a pretty and clean layout! 

To create these pages, I basically used the Pink Paislee Paige Evans Horizon collection. This collection is a little old, but I still have a lot of products from the collection, so I decided to use it. I started with the 6" x 8" pad, but only used it for a few pieces on the bottom of the photos. I cheated on this layout, because I'm suppose to use 6" x 6" or 6" x 8" papers, but I used a 12" x 12" sheet for the pink background and scraps from the collection for the little pieces on the bottom part. 

The next two photos are to show the pages individually. First you can see the left layout.

In the next photo, you can see the right side layout.
For the journaling, I used a piece of blue paper from the collection and Word. The font is Typewriter Co in size 11. For the date, I used an American Crafts stamp and StazOn ink.The title was made using two different thickers, the gold one is from Beautiful and the pink letters are from Count the Ways.
To add texture to the pages, I used different materials like cardstock, paper, die cuts, paint, Nuvo Drops, foam, puffy stickers, and stitching. For dimension, I added some of the embellishments using foam adhesive, this way they create layers.
All of the flowers are die cuts from the collection, but some of them had a thick white border. I fuzzy cut them to leave only a very thin white edge around. Once they were ready, I arranged them in the corners of the photos and created two clusters. I added some leaves and vines from the die cuts to give them more interest. The white border around the photos was made using the sewing machine.
The tiny flowers are from the Pick Me Up collection by Paige Evans for Pink Paislee as well. The gold paint splatters were made using Shimmerz Miner, Miner 49 er diluted in water. 


Those tiny dots around the clusters were made using Nuvo Drops in Cloud 9, Sherbet Shimmer, and Carnation Pink. In the next two photos, you can appreciate the left side cluster more closely.


To create the layers in the flowers, I used foam adhesive. Taking the time to arrange the flowers will help them look prettier to capture the viewers attention.
Thanks so much for your visit! Hope you like this layout and it inspires you to craft! I'll be back soon with a mini album I'm working with. Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments