Christmas Cards Part 3

 Hi!

In November 2020, I started designing for Miss Kate Designs, and their products are amazing, and their die cuts are so cute! They are perfect for doing cards without taking the time to paint the images. I enjoy painting, but my time is so limited that I prefer to use it in other things, instead of painting, this is why I went crazy with their die cuts and made a lot of Christmas cards this year. Here are four more cards I made.


These cards were made with the Festive Christmas papers and the Oh What Fun die cuts and 6" x 6" papers. Their papers are so shiny, they look amazing in the cards. The colors are so bright and happy that I had a lot of fun making them in a short time.

The first one, "a gift for you" is an A2 card. I did a little bit of stitching around the card and in the red cardstock with the sentiment, then added everything to the red cardstock used as a the card base. 

The second card, "Celebrate the Season" is 5" x 5". I rounded the corners of the card and used red cardstock as the base and to mat the papers, this way, they are seen and appreciated. Again, before adding the papers to the base card, I did some stitching using the sewing machine. For dimension, some of the die cuts were added using foam adhesive.

The third card, "Warmest Wishes" is also 5" x 5". The penguin was fuzzy cut from one of the papers from Festive Christmas collection. To help the papers stand out, I matted them using white and black cardstock. I love how matting the papers, give the card an elegant look and everything looks more artistic.
The fourth and last card, "Joy" is an A2 card. I used various papers from the Festive Christmas collection and a border paper punch from WRMK. As you have noticed, I love stitching in my projects, so I used the machine to stitched around some of the papers, then I added them to the card base. The finishing touch was the bow made with twine.

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy those quick and cute Christmas cards I made and they inspire you to craft. I'll be back with another Christmas layout, don't miss it!




No comments