Santa Mini Album (Video and Tutorial)

 Hi!

It's almost Christmas and I'm behind on all my scrapbook stuff. I planned a lot of things but only made a few of them, I think my mind is faster with ideas than the time available to execute them. Anyway, last week I shared with you a cute Winter mini album titled Cold Days. To make the video tutorial I made a second mini album and I have it in my desk, so I decided to mat it using Christmas papers from Miss Kate, using colors and embellishments that I can use for our photos. Since we live in a Caribbean Island, we don't have snow and sadly I haven't traveled yet to any place with snow, hopefully soon we can do it! 

For this mini album, I used the patterned papers and die cuts from Miss Kate Designs' "Deck the Halls" and the die cuts from "Christmas Eve". The colors of the products are so happy and bright, I love how this mini album turned out and I hope you like it too. Here are a few photos of the album, then you can find the flip through video and the link for my previous post that has the tutorial of how to make it.

Check the flip through video of the Santa mini album here:


You can find the tutorial (video and written instructions) to create this cute mini album here. Enjoy!

Thanks for your visit, please stay safe and have happy and wonderful Christmas 2020!


2 comments

  1. This is SO cute! Did you use the 6x6 papers or the 12x12? We are spending this winter on the Texas Gulf coast so no snow for us either. I would love a tropical Santa line of papers and embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it. I used the 12" x 12" papers because the middle area is 7" wide. It would be nice to have a tropical Santa collection. I will give your suggestion to Miss Kate Designs.

    ReplyDelete