Christmas Tags

 Hi!

Today is the last day of 2020, which means this year is finally coming to an end! I hope 2021 will be better and the Covid-19 pandemic will come to an end. In the meantime, let's continue crafting and doing what we enjoy to be distracted. Here are two Christmas tags I made last week and forgot to share with you.

To create these cute tags, I used Festive Christmas papers and the Oh What Fun die cuts by Miss Kate Designs. I love doing shakers, they always bring a smile to peoples faces, and adding a shaker to one of the tags will surely make the receiver happy. I embellished the tag with ribbon and twine, and used an scalloped edge punch to add a nice detail to the top of the tag. The sentiment was heat embossed using black embossing powder and the penguin was added using foam adhesive. For the shaker, I used sequins from the Button Galore and others I bought at Target and Michael's.

The second tag had a small snow scene, made with white cardstock hand cut to simulate a snow mountain. The penguin and die cuts were added with foam adhesive and the tag was matted with white cardstock and patterned paper.

I hope you like these tags and they inspire you to craft. Adding a small detail like this to your gifts is always fun and will tell the recipients how much you appreciate them. Thanks for your visit, I'll be back with some Christmas cards!










No comments