Hello Sunshine Layout with Process Video

 Hi!

Hope you are having a wonderful day! I'm back in the blog today with a new layout I made using July Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook featuring Simple Stories Full Bloom collection. For this layout, I used various techniques like distressing and tearing the paper, adding a punched border, using a cut file as a stencil, creating clusters, and adding paint splatters. This layout looks simple, but it has many details so stay with me while I explain how I made this beautiful layout. Also, check the process video at the end to see how I made it!


For this layout, I used a white cardstock as the base. On the left side, I added a floral piece of paper that measures 4" x 12". I distressed the edge and tore it in the center, then added two mini staples on each side. Below the floral paper, I added a piece of the yellow honeycomb paper that measures 3" x 12" and distressed the edge a little bit to add the punched border behind it.
In the next photo you can have a closer look of the papers. Before adding the papers to the white cardstock, I used one of the cut files from My Creative Scrapbook gallery (subscribers have access to all the cut files) and cut it in cardstock. Then, using a stencil brush and Distress Oxide in Salvaged Patina I created the design behind the photos. When I was happy with the paint, I added the papers to the layout, matted the photos in a polka dot paper and started embellishing.


On top of the photos, I added a few stickers and used foam tape to add them to the layout. Also in the photo area, I cut a red frame in half and added one piece to the right and the other to the left. 


For the title, I used two foam words and added a few more stickers and foam stickers. Then, on the bottom part of the layout, I added the journaling, a floral sticker, a butterfly, and a tiny ladybug. The last touch were the black paint splatters made with acrylic paint diluted in water. They were not recorded in the video, I'm sorry for that! I didn't notice the camera stopped recording.


Now, let's take a look at the process video here, to see me creating this beautiful layout.


Thanks for your visit and for staying with me during this post. I hope you like and enjoy this layout as much as I do, if this is the case, don't forget to like it and subscribe to my channel for more inspiration!


No comments