Jolly Holiday Layout

Hello crafty friend! Rebeca Ruiz (@rebeca_ruiz01) with you today to share a festive layout made with the gorgeous Simple Vintage Dear Santa collection. This collection from the Simple Vintage line is stunning, with a huge variety of embellishments to help us create something in a short amount of time and with no effort, which is perfect in this busy time of the year! 

In this collection is a patched paper and I used it in the background to give this page the appearance of having a various patterned paper, but it's only one! Then, to help the photos stand out from all the designs, I used a chipboard frame with a cranberry border and a few extra layers, also giving the appearance of a cluster, but it's only one chipboard piece.


For the title, I used two foam stickers to create the "Jolly Holiday" phrase. Both pieces are part of the same pack and by mixing the fonts it looks more pretty and captivating.


On the left side of the frame, I made a cluster by using Rub-ons, die cuts, stickers, and enamel dots, all from the Simple Vintage Dear Santa collection. Look how pretty and varied the designs are in this collection, with candy canes, birds, flowers, stamps, labels, Santas, and more!


On top of the frame, I used one layered die cut which looks like a cluster of labels and tag. To enhance it, I added a piece of thread.  Then, on the side, I added three ornaments from the sticker book and pieces of rub-ons. I backed the ornament stickers with cardstock to make them sturdier and used them as die cuts with foam tape. After creating a hole in each ornament, I added a piece of gold thread to hang them from the top of the layout instead of having them float on the page.


I couldn't stop embellishing this layout, and I love how cute the Santa with the photo is. I added it to the left top corner of the layout. To give it a resting place, I added a piece of rub-on under it.


At the end, I added a few enamel dots to the layout to enhance the clusters.


Isn't this collection gorgeous? If you want to see how I made this layout, check the process video here:



Thank you so much for your visit! I hope you like and enjoy this layout and it inspires you to craft! Come back soon for more inspiration!

No comments