I've Been Published!

 Hi!

Hope you are having a wonderful day! I'm very happy to announce the new Spring/Summer 2024 issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine is available, and two of my layouts are featured on pages 6 and 66. I was given the opportunity to design one of the cover options and you can imagine how thrilled I was when I received that email! I'm very happy and honored with this opportunity. Even though mine didn't win, just to be invited and considered for the cover is a win! The other featured layout is in the Inspiration Gallery section and is a Harry Potter themed one, don't miss it! 


 I love this magazine, it is always full of great projects, articles, and inspiration. You can see and/or download the free, digital version by clicking here: https://scrapbookandcards.com/. But, if you are like me, who loves to feel the pages and carry the magazine everywhere, you can subscribe to it, and I assure you, it is worth it. The quality of the magazine is amazing: strong pages, and gorgeous colors, you will be pleased and in love by having it in your hands. For the subscription, check all the details here: https://scrapbookandcards.com/shop-sct/.

Thanks for your visit, don't forget to check the magazine and have some relaxing time for yourself, you deserve it! 

No comments