This Moment Has My Heart Layout with Video

 Hi!

Today I'm sharing with you my first project using My Creative Scrapbook April Main Kit. It is a beautiful layout using one of the exclusive cut files they offer with the membership. I love this kit, it is very elegant and girly, mixing a variety of products from papers, die cuts, chipboards, stamps, and wood. If you haven't seen it, visit them and order yours, but before you go, check this layout I made using the kit. The process video is available at the end of this post.

I started this layout by preparing the cut file, which I cut in white cardstock and backed using patterned papers from the kit. I used the offset function of the Silhouette to make the interior part of the cut file larger to back the word "moment"  and the heart, then used it to make the letters smaller and added them with foam tape on top of the previous letters. When the cut file was ready, I added foam tape to it and pasted it in the background paper.


For the photo, I matted it using a piece of the chipboard frames' packaging and a piece of the yellow paper. To enhance the photo, I cut a frame in half and made a corner out of it, then placed it on the u[[er left corner of the photo. 

Now that the cut file title and photo are ready in the layout, it's time to embellish it. First, I added the "Love" butterfly wood piece to the heart of the cut file. Then, I fuzzy cut flowers, leaves, and butterflies from the papers and created two floral clusters and one butterfly cluster, making a visual triangle around the page.

For dimension, I added some of the flowers with foam tape and others with liquid glue. To make the butterflies look prettier and add dimension to them, I added two butterflies together using liquid glue on the center and foam tape on the wings.



At the end, I added wood leaves, paint splatters using white acrylic paint and Shimmerz Miner, Miner 49er, and Nuvo Drops in Cloud 9, Aquatic Mist and Bubblegum Blush. 




Here is the process video of this layout. Don't forget to give it a like and subscribe to my channel for more inspiration!


Thanks for your visit and for staying with me to the end of this post. I hope you like and enjoy this layout as much as I do, and it inspires you to craft!

No comments