Dinosaur Mini Album

 Hi!

Happy Saturday! I'm back today with a dinosaur mini album I made for a boy who loves dinosaurs. The beautiful papers and stickers used are from Echo Park Dino Friends collection. The colors are very cute and the papers are so happy and playful, I hope he likes it! At the end of this post you can see a flip through video.

To construct the album I used a tutorial by Paper Phenomenon named Gift Set 1: Box and Folio. I only made the album and added a page to it. If you like this album, you can purchase the tutorial from them. This album is simple but very cute and can fit many photos. This version can hold 35 photos in sizes 4" x 6", 6" x 4", 4" x 3", 3" x 4" and 4" x 4". Remember, the amount of photos it can hold is going to depend on how you mat and decorate it. Here are a few photos of some of the pages.





In the next video you can see a flip through of the album, if you want to watch it directly in YouTube, click here:



This was a fun project to do, something different from what I usually work. I hope you like it and are inspired to craft!


No comments