Perfect Princess Mini Album with Video

 Hi

Last week was a little busy one at home but I manage to create this mini album using Perfect Princess collection by Echo Park Papers  This collection is a little old but it's so beautiful. The designs include princesses, prince, dragons, unicorns, fairies and flowers and the colors are so happy. This mini album is the same I share last week (dinosaurs mini album), the difference is in the theme and how I decorated them. 

To construct the mini album I used a tutorial from Paper Phenomenon name Gift Set 1: Box and Folio. If you like the album, you can purchase it from their website, they have plenty of beautiful tutorials. Here are a few pictures of the mini album:



Check this flip through video of the mini album, to see all the pages, pockets and decoration. I love how it turns out and I hope you like and enjoy it too!


Thanks for your visit to my blog. Come back soon for more inspiration. My next projects will be some layouts. Have a wonderful day!



No comments