Everyday Happiness Layout

Hello! June is almost over and today I'm sharing my last layout as this month's guest designer for Peartree Cutfiles. It was a great experience since it has been a long time since I've worked with cut files, and Peartree designs are gorgeous. This time I'm using "Everyday Happiness" title. Let's take a closer look at the layout while I explain how I create the page and if you want to watch the process video, don't miss it at the end of this post.

To cut the title, I used white textured cardstock from American Crafts and the Silhouette Cameo. Then, I used the "Released Compound Path" function to separate the layers in the title. I left only the "happiness" letters. After that, I separated the letters. Using the "Offset" function, I made each letter slightly larger to use them to back the cut file. After that, I cut the letters using a terracotta patterned paper from the Boho Sunshine collection by Simple Stories. Once the title was backed, I added pieces of foam tape on the back to give the title dimension. 

In this layout, I'm using three photos of my daughter who is always smiling and enjoying life. She is amazing and has the talent to make others smile too! I printed them at home and left a white border around to help them stand out in the layout. 

For the layout base, I used a white cardstock matted in a polka dot terracotta paper. On top of the white cardstock, I added different patterned papers, all from the Boho Sunshine collection. I love adding patterned papers to my projects and this collection's designs make it easy to mix them to create a fun layout. 

Using the sewing machine and white thread, I stitched a border around some of the papers to add texture to the layout. When all the papers were glued, I started to embellish the layout by adding die cuts, chipboards, foam, and stickers. 


Isn't this a cute and fun layout? I love how it turned out because it represents my daughter's personality. I hope you like it too! 

Now, let's watch the process video here: 


Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful day and come back soon for more inspiration!

No comments