Shine Bright Layout

Hello crafty friends! I'm sharing today a floral and girly layout I designed for Peartree Cutfiles as their June guest designer. In this layout, I used the beautiful "Spring Wreath" cutfile. I cut it in white cardstock and centered it on the background paper, then added the photo and all the embellishments around it. Let me show you some photos and explain how I made it, and if you want to see the process video, watch it at the end of this post.

The papers and embellishments used in this layout are all from Simple Stories Simple Vintage Life In Bloom collection. I started by using a coordinating solid (Lilac/Pool) as the background, then I added the cutfile using liquid glue. To help the photo stand out, I used a chipboard frame from the collection matted with a pink polka dot paper and a few paper pieces that were fussy cut from the papers.


On the corners of the photo frame, I added a few flowers, butterflies, thickers and hearts. I used different materials like chipboard, die cuts and patterned paper to give it different textures. For dimension, I used foam tape behind some of them. 



I added two strips of paper on the top and the bottom of the layout. I tore the Pool paper to reveal the stripes paper. This way, I added more texture to the layout and balanced the colors. At the end, I finished the layout by adding two banners on the top of the page and a few enamel dots around the page.




This is all for this beautiful layout, if you want to see me creating this page, check the process video here:





Thanks for your visit! I hope you like this layout and it inspires you to craft!


No comments