Discover Layout

Hello! Today I'm sharing another layout I made with the beautiful January Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This one is also from my daughter's experience in the Space Camp and what better way to document them, than with this layout using one of the sketches provided this month. Let's take a look at the layout and let me explain how I made it.

This is the sketch designed for Laura Creates. I maintained the main design by using three squared photos in a cascade position and the title on the bottom left but made some changes to make it work for my style and the products in the kit.


I printed the photos a little bigger than in the sketch and matted them using patterned papers. The photo in the middle is lighter than the others, and since I want to make it the focus, I placed it in the center and matted it with a navy paper. For the title, instead of adding a circle, I used the die cuts in the kit like the clipboard, ruler, note papers, flowers, and others to create a cluster to embellish the layout and display the title.


In the top corner of the photo, I added a few flowers and leaves with golden stickers. Following the sketch design, I added phrases to the top of the photos.


Then, on the side of the photos I added other florals. I used the same elements around the layout to balance the page. 


For the title I used the foam words in the kit and the foam banner with the phrase which is perfect to document these memories.


To embellish the clipboard a little more, I added the top part from the foam stickers. It gives the clipboard a nice look while adding dimension to the page. 
 

The flowers used in this layout were all fussy cut from the floral paper in the kit.


Then, to finish the layout, I added paint splatters in gold and black around the clusters and matted the white cardstock with a black cardstock for a better finishing look.


Thank you so much for staying with me during this post and for your visit. I hope you like and enjoy this layout as much as I do, and it inspires you to craft! Come back soon for more inspiration.




No comments