Hello There Layout

Hello!

Every scrapbook page tells a story helping us document those special moments in our lives or the lives of our loved ones. In this layout I'm sharing today, my daughter was wearing her Flight Suit for the first time in the Space Camp she attended in October 2023. It was a special day for her since she is a science and NASA lover. It was an amazing experience and we, as parents, enjoyed it through her eyes. Seeing her happy makes us happier! To help me preserve these memories I used the gorgeous January Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook

After choosing the photos and matting them in an orange patterned paper from the kit, I decided the title. The "hello there" phrase made out of die cuts is perfect for this layout in coordination with all the phrases under it.

For the background, I used a white cardstock and added the blue paper in the left. On top of it, I added the sand-colored paper. Before adding both of those papers, I stitched a white border around them. Then, on top of the sand-colored paper, I added a strip of the green/blue paper and the dots strip which is from the barcodes.


Once the papers of the background were ready, I added the photos, the title, and the phrases.


To embellish the layout, I added three butterflies from the die cuts and using a black pen, I drew dashed lines to simulate their flight and to create movement in the layout.  


On the right side, I added a die cut tab and banner. 


On the right side of the title, I added a few more die cuts to create a cluster. Then, to finish the layout, I added paint splatters around the page using black and gold paint.


This is a simple but beautiful layout you can easily replicate to document some special memories. Remember you can always adapt the design to your theme and products!

Thank you so much for your visit. I hope you like this layout, and it inspires you to craft! Don't forget to come back soon for more inspiration.



1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete