Botas Layout

Hi

My little daughter loves to use boots. This is the reason why I bought the Echo Park Hello Spring Collection immediately after seeing it, the details and colors of this collection are amazing!  Also the boots file is from Paige Evans on the Silhouette store.  For me that was the perfect combination to create a page about my baby and her pink glitter boots. 

As you can see in the photos, she uses them inside the house because for her the boots mean going outside since I always dress her with boots to play in the backyard.  Right now she have 5 or 6 pairs of boots in different colors and styles but it looks like these glitter pink are her favorites, she used to called them "Las Bá".  Now she is 22 months old and is more fluent talking and called them properly in spanish "las botas" as in the title.




To give the layout more dimension I fuzzy cut some flowers and the bird card for the journaling and used them with some stickers to decorate the boots.  Some of them were added using foam tape. 


For the journaling card I used a 3"x 4" card from one of the papers, cut around the label and cut partially around the bird so it can stand on top of the boot while the label goes to the back. 

Since the layout was missing something, I added some border strips using a Martha Stewart doily punch and made some lines with a black pen. 


For the title I used very old chipboard letters from Basic Grey that I had in my stash,  painted them with white acrylic paint, and then added some Star Dust Stickle on top to match the glitter in the boots.



I have the other pair of boots included in this file already cut and it matches perfectly with a polka dot pair of boots she has so maybe soon I'll be making another layout about her boots to use it and some of these lovely papers.  Thanks for your visit and I hope you get inspired to create something and have a little bit of fun!


No comments