Love You to the Moon and Back Layout

Hola!

I made this layout on July but haven't posted it in my blog.  The balloon file is from Paige Evans, I purchased it on the Silhouette store.  The patterned papers are also from Paige Evans for Pink Paislee Pick Me Up Collection.  I bought the paper pad of this collecion and some of them have gold foil details, making them look more delicate and beautiful.

I hand cut the clouds using a paper from Prima Heaven Sent II Collection.  Also, used some chipboards from Crate Paper Little You, a little bit of paints in pink and gold, some pearls and stitching to add more dimension to the layout.  I love the final result.







Here you can see more closely the details of the balloon, I fell in love with this file immediately, is so pretty!

Thanks for your visit!


No comments