Mini Mermaid Layout

Hi!


Today I'm sharing with you a layout I made using the gorgeous collection Imagine That! from Echo Park.  The colors in this collection are amazing and the designs are irresistible, love it!  This collection is perfect for all kind of photos.  I'm using the girly version of the collection and in this layout I'm showcasing two photos of my baby, they are not the best quality since I used the phone to photograph her while she was runing and playing, and she is very fast.


Last May we went on vacation and visited Epcot, there I showed her some princesses dresses and she choose the mermaid one.  After we returned home, sometimes she ask for her dress, she love to wear it.  When I dress her with the mermaid dress, she always goes to the mirror and says "wow, how pretty; wow, how beautiful".  She is so cute, that's the reason I did the layout no matter the photos are not the best quality, I needed to capture those memories before they are gone.





The papers and embellishments are from Echo Park Imagine That! Collection.  The seashell and title are cut files from the Silhouette Store.  I added some gold paint, sequins  and machine stitching for dimension and texture.



A closer view of the mermaid sticker and the seashell cut file backed with patterned paper.



And this cute cat-mermaid chipboard was added just because it was nice/irresistible, lol.



The title was cut three times to make it thicker for more dimension.



Do you like the layout?  What about this collection?  Thanks for your visit, I'll be trying to do more layouts this week.  See you soon!


No comments