Harry Potter Mini Album

Hello!

Today I'm sharing the Harry Potter mini album I made for my daughter.  She is a huge fan of everything Harry Potter, so in May we decided to visit Universal Studios Florida to surprise her in her 13th birthday.  It was amazing, she was so thrilled and happy!  Also, my sisters who lives in Florida organized a Harry Potter birthday party for her.  You can see the complete album in the next video.






This albums holds 102 photos of her birthday party and the visits to the Wizardly World.  To create the mini album I used Mr Benjamin 2 tutorial from Paper Phenomenon.  You can visit their store here and see all the tutorial they have available to create beautiful books you can decorate to preserve your memories.  My version of the album is a little bit different, I changed the flaps on the inside cover pocket to make them rounded and increased the spine width.

The papers and embellishments used in the album are from Photo Play Wizard World, Reminisce Wizard 101 and Moxxie Wizardry.

You can see a flip through video of the album here:



I'm sorry the video was in portrait, this is the first one I made, next time I will change the phone orientation to landscape and try to use a tripod. Anyway, hope you like this album and get inspired to create!

Until soon,

No comments