Love This Coffee Layout with Process Video

 Hi!

A few weeks ago, we went for a family ride without any destination. Then, my husband suggested to visit Hacienda Lealtad in Lares so he and our eldest daughter could have a cup of coffee. I'm not a coffee person, she inherited this from her dad. We went to this place, which is beautiful, so they could have a cup of coffee. Here in Hacienda Lealtad, they cultivate the coffee beans they use. We had a good time there and I took photos of my daughter enjoying her cup of coffee and made this layout using three cut files from JustNick Studio and products from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. If you want to see how I made this layout, check the process video at the end of this post. 


The JustNick Studio cutfiles used in this layout are: Background 30, Floral Sprig 2 and Autumn Sprigs. I cut all of them in white cardstock using a slow speed to ensure the machine cuts it properly. The florals were cut twice, one a little bigger than the other and the same with the leaves. To back the floral cutfiles I used papers from Cocoa Vanilla These Days and Daydream collections. 

When the cut files were cleaned and ready, I added them to the background paper. For the background and leaves I used liquid adhesive and used foam tape behind the florals. In the next photo, you can take a closer look into the background cut file.


To mat the photos, I used two 3" x 4" cards. I made some cuts around them to insert the photos without covering the florals and butterfly.



In the center of the flowers, I added a wood button from the collection to give them more texture and interest. Around the florals, I added clear heart stickers, butterflies, and tiny flowers fussy cut from the papers.


In the next photo you can see the same embellishments around the floral cut files in the upper corner.


In this layout, you can see lots of texture from cardstock, wood buttons, clear stickers, glitter hearts, and foam titles. 


You can also see different layers and dimension in this layout that I accomplished by using foam tape and different materials. The title was made using foam words from the Storytelling collection, alphas from These Days, and the label is from the sticker sheet of These Days. 


If you want to see me creating this beautiful layout, check the process video here:


Thanks for your visit, I hope you like and enjoy this layout as much as I do! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more inspiration. Have a wonderful day!



No comments